Color: Core Black/Cloud White/Core Black
About this item
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0-3 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 0-3 inches around
- Full grain leather upper with suede overlays offer support and protection
- Embossed EVA midsole for superior comfort
- Non Marking gum rubber outsole for excellent grip on all indoor surfaces
Getting up and down the field with speed is the name of the indoor game. The Samba has dominated indoor football for decades for a reason. This juniors’ version of the legendary football boots features a leather upper and a lightweight EVA midsole for better response on indoor surfaces. Synthetic leather upper for light weight and durability.
There’s a reason this legendary indoor shoe still sells like mad. Perfection never goes out of style. Its soft leather upper and low-profile gum rubber outsole give the elite player ultimate control.
adidas is a name that stands for excellence in all sectors of sport around the globe. The vision of company founder Adolf Dassler has become a reality, and his corporate philosophy has been the guiding principle for successor generations. The idea was as simple as it was brilliant: to provide every athlete with the best possible equipment. It all began in 1920, when Adi Dassler made his first shoes using the few materials available after the First World War. Today, the adidas product range extends from shoes, apparel, and accessories for basketball, soccer, fitness and training to adventure, trail and golf.